Please subscribe to watch this video.
Beginner and Intermediate
Cubase 10 First Look with Protoculture
Protoculture gives a quick overview of some of the new features in this latest update.
Sonic Academy welcomes Cubase guru Protoculture as he checks out some of the new features in Steinberg's latest release of Cubase 10.
New Features Include:
- VariAudio 3 - Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed workflow.
- MixConsole Snapshots - Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes.
- Audio Alignment - Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronising them to a reference track.
- New channel strip - Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality.
- Easy side-chaining - Quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects.
- Groove Agent SE 5 - A new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool.
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops - From six highly acclaimed producers.
- AAF support - Lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Distroyer - Adds everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments.
- Latency Monitor - Lets you quickly and easily know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring.
- Steinberg Virtual Reality - VR production suite adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality audio production tools.
There's a host of other new features too which we'll no doubt be delving into more with up and coming tutorials and tech tips but in this First Look we get a quick lowdown of some of Protoculture's favourites!